Monday, March 12, 2012

Mass Making

Last Wedenesday I talked to Glasgow School of Art first years about the maker movement as part of the Forum fro Critical Enquiry (formerly H&C, something i knew nothing of, having been in mech eng lectures, or not at uni at all depending on your point of view).
ANYWAY.

Here are the edited presentation visuals (two I admittedly didn't have the right to publish). It won't make any sense if you weren't there, but I rattled through stuff at an increasingly frantic pace, so this might be useful if you couldn't note down the names of things/links.

I have to thank my friend Stephen Coleman of magical animators Mifundo for invaluable criticism and comments the night before giving this talk!

embed below ->

Mass Making

1 comment:

Designer Marcio Dupont said...

Hi Visit my blog about sustainable design, thanks, take a look at the co-design - 3d right column.

Best!