Sunday, September 05, 2010

General update

Apologies for the lack of updates here. My only excuse is that I am particularly busy of late and have needed to concentrate more on the work than the documentation (for the first time ever I think!). I have got a little way to remedying this today merely by updating the projects page and making it more digestible by splitting things into their years of completion. Quite a sobering sight, 8 years of design projects on one page.

Of late I have been making another Tengreen based bit of furniture, this time for friends Jo and Gareth ho are demanding a huge bookcase, using some of Gaz's dad's gorgeous leftover timber. I have also been helping Darren of Kabloom! make Seedboms, and going about setting up the Craiglinn Lighting Project - that's another North Lanarkshire Council collaboration, this time with advanced higher students from St. Maurice's High School in Cumbernauld. The rest of the time I'm either plugging away at Openthings with Brian Loudon, Fablabs with Bruce Newlands, doing Inspector Tapehead stuff, or chasing people for money!

No comments: